Efficient computation of root mean square deviations under rigid transformations
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 765–771, 15 April 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2014, 35, 765–771. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23513, , , , , .
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- Intel Visual Computing Institute (IVCI) of Saarland University (to A.H.)
- “Schwerpunkt Rechnergestützte Forschungsmethoden in den Naturwissenschaften” of Johannes-Gutenberg University Mainz (to A.H. and E.A.)
- the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research via the ECOUSS Project (to A.H.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!