Implicit and explicit solvent models for modeling a bifunctional arene ruthenium hydrogen-storage catalyst: A classical and ab initio molecular simulation study
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 683–691, 5 April 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2014, 35, 683–691. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23514, , .
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- Science Foundation Ireland (SFI) . Grant Number: 07/SRC/B1160
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!