Is the DPT tautomerization of the long A·G Watson–Crick DNA base mispair a source of the adenine and guanine mutagenic tautomers? A QM and QTAIM response to the biologically important question
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 451–466, 5 March 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2014, 35, 451–466. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23515, , .
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2013
- Science and Technology Center in Ukraine (STCU)
- State Fund for Fundamental Research of Ukraine . Grant Number: GP/F49/024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!