Characterization of the potential energy surfaces of two small but challenging noncovalent dimers: (P2)2 and (PCCP)2
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 479–487, 5 March 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2014, 35, 479–487. DOI:10.1002/jcc.23522, .
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
- National Science Foundation . Grant Numbers: CHE-0957317 , EPS-0903787
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!