The effect of the intermolecular potential formulation on the state-selected energy exchange rate coefficients in N2–N2 collisions
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 722–736, 5 April 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2014, 35, 722–736. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23545, , , , , .
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
- FP7/2007-2013. Grant Numbers: Phys4entry 242311, EGI-Inpire 261323
- ARPA Umbria. Grant Number: POR-FESR/2007-2013
- INSTM. Grant Number: RBNE01KNFP
- MIUR PRIN 2008. Grant Number: 2008KJX4SN_003
- MIUR PRIN 2010/2011. Grant Number: 2010ERFKXL_002
- ESA-ESTEC. Grant Number: 21790/08/NL/HE
- Spanish MEC. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-02578, CTQ2009-07647, 2009SGR104, CTQ2012-37404, FIS2010-22064-C02-02, CSD2009-00038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!