Exchange coupling and magnetic anisotropy in a family of bipyrimidyl radical-bridged dilanthanide complexes: Density functional theory and ab initio calculations
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 904–909, 5 May 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. J. Comput. Chem., 35, 904–909. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23565, , .
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China . Grant Number: BK2011778
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation funded project . Grant Number: 2012M520104
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!