A Bayesian statistical approach of improving knowledge-based scoring functions for protein–ligand interactions
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 932–943, 5 May 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2014, 35, 932–943. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23579, .
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: R21GM088517
- NSF CAREER Award. Grant Number: DBI-0953839
- American Heart Association (Midwest Affiliate). Grant Number: 13GRNT16990076
- NLM Biomedical Informatics Research Training Program. Grant Number: T15 LM07089 (PI: Simoes)
- Dell, SGI, Sun Microsystems, TimeLogic, and Intel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!