SN1-SN2 and SN2-SN3 mechanistic changes revealed by transition states of the hydrolyses of benzyl chlorides and benzenesulfonyl chlorides
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 35, Issue 15, pages 1140–1148, 5 June 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2014, 35, 1140–1148. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23607, , ,
- Issue online: 26 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2014
- Specially Promoted Science and Technology (Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sport, and Technology). Grant Number: 22000009
- Grand Challenge Project (IMS, Okazaki, Japan)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.