Massively parallel implementation of 3D-RISM calculation with volumetric 3D-FFT
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 35, Issue 18, pages 1347–1355, 5 July 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2014, 35, 1347–1355. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23619, , , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2014
- Strategic Programs for Innovative Research (SPIRE)
- Computational Materials Science Initiative (CMSI), Japan
- Next-Generation Super Computing Project, Nanoscience Program, as a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- MEXT (Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists) (N.Y.). Grant Number: 22740279
- Sumitomo Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!