Performance of density-functional tight-binding models in describing hydrogen-bonded anionic-water clusters
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 35, Issue 23, pages 1707–1715, September 5, 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2014, 35, 1707–1715. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23677, , .
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2014
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada and Concordia University Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!