Alfred P. Sloan Fellow, 1981–1983.
Optimization of equilibrium geometries and transition structures
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1982 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 214–218, Summer 1982
How to Cite
Schlegel, H. B. (1982), Optimization of equilibrium geometries and transition structures. J. Comput. Chem., 3: 214–218. doi: 10.1002/jcc.540030212
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 1981
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!