Recipient of NIH Research Career Development Award (1982–1987).
Effects of alkylation upon the proton affinities of nitrogen and oxygen bases
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1984 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 168–172, June 1985
How to Cite
Redfern, P. and Scheiner, S. (1985), Effects of alkylation upon the proton affinities of nitrogen and oxygen bases. J. Comput. Chem., 6: 168–172. doi: 10.1002/jcc.540060303
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 1984
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!