Evaluation of the dispersion contribution to the solvation energy. A simple computational model in the continuum approximation
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 616–627, July/August 1989
How to Cite
Floris, F. and Tomasi, J. (1989), Evaluation of the dispersion contribution to the solvation energy. A simple computational model in the continuum approximation. J. Comput. Chem., 10: 616–627. doi: 10.1002/jcc.540100504
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 1988
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!