Determining atom-centered monopoles from molecular electrostatic potentials. The need for high sampling density in formamide conformational analysis
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 361–373, April 1990
How to Cite
Breneman, C. M. and Wiberg, K. B. (1990), Determining atom-centered monopoles from molecular electrostatic potentials. The need for high sampling density in formamide conformational analysis. J. Comput. Chem., 11: 361–373. doi: 10.1002/jcc.540110311
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 1989
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!