Institute of Physics, Charles University, Ke Karlovu 5, 121 16 Prague 2, Czech Republic.
Variation of atomic charges during proton transfer in hydrogen bonds
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 553–560, May 1994
How to Cite
FloriáN, J. and Scheiner, S. (1994), Variation of atomic charges during proton transfer in hydrogen bonds. J. Comput. Chem., 15: 553–560. doi: 10.1002/jcc.540150507
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 1993
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!