Application of Graphene as a Sorbent for Simultaneous Preconcentration and Determination of Trace Amounts of Cobalt and Nickel in Environmental Water and Vegetable Samples
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Chemical Society Located in Taipei & Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany
Journal of the Chinese Chemical Society
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 1468–1477, November 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-K., Gao, S.-T., Ma, J.-J. and Li, J.-C. (2012), Application of Graphene as a Sorbent for Simultaneous Preconcentration and Determination of Trace Amounts of Cobalt and Nickel in Environmental Water and Vegetable Samples. Jnl Chinese Chemical Soc, 59: 1468–1477. doi: 10.1002/jccs.201200014
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!