Nanoporous Carbon as Anode Material of High Rate Capability for Lithium Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Chemical Society Located in Taipei & Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany
Journal of the Chinese Chemical Society
Special Issue: For the Electrical Energy Storage and Conversion
Volume 59, Issue 10, pages 1216–1219, October 2012
How to Cite
Liu, L.-L., Tian, S., Zhu, Y.-S., Tang, W., Li, L.-L. and Wu, Y.-P. (2012), Nanoporous Carbon as Anode Material of High Rate Capability for Lithium Ion Batteries. Jnl Chinese Chemical Soc, 59: 1216–1219. doi: 10.1002/jccs.201200168
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!