CO2 Adsorption Ability and Thermal Stability of Amines Supported on Mesoporous Silica SBA-15 and Fumed Silica
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Chemical Society Located in Taipei & Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany
Journal of the Chinese Chemical Society
Special Issue: Yu Wang's 70th Birthday
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 735–744, July 2013
How to Cite
Chao, K.-J., Klinthong, W. and Tan, C.-S. (2013), CO2 Adsorption Ability and Thermal Stability of Amines Supported on Mesoporous Silica SBA-15 and Fumed Silica. Jnl Chinese Chemical Soc, 60: 735–744. doi: 10.1002/jccs.201200507
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!