Review on the Recent Progress in Low Band Gap Conjugated Polymers for Bulk Hetero-junction Polymer Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 The Chemical Society Located in Taipei & Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany
Journal of the Chinese Chemical Society
Special Issue: Special Issue for the 60th Anniversary of Journal of the Chinese Chemical Society
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 115–126, January 2014
How to Cite
Jhuo, H.-J., Yeh, P.-N., Liao, S.-H., Li, Y.-L., Cheng, Y.-S. and Chen, S.-A. (2014), Review on the Recent Progress in Low Band Gap Conjugated Polymers for Bulk Hetero-junction Polymer Solar Cells. Jnl Chinese Chemical Soc, 61: 115–126. doi: 10.1002/jccs.201300333
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!