Contract grant sponsor: Australian Research Council's Discovery Projects funding scheme; Contract grant numbers: DP0770400 and DP0662946; Contract grant sponsor: Canadian Government National Science and Engineering Council.
On the Hamilton-Waterloo Problem for Bipartite 2-Factors
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Combinatorial Designs
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 60–80, January / February 2013
How to Cite
Bryant, D., Danziger, P. and Dean, M. (2013), On the Hamilton-Waterloo Problem for Bipartite 2-Factors. J. Combin. Designs, 21: 60–80. doi: 10.1002/jcd.21312
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
- Australian Research Council's Discovery Projects funding scheme. Grant Numbers: DP0770400, DP0662946
- Canadian Government National Science and Engineering Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!