Contract grant sponsor: National Natural Science Foundations of China; contract grant numbers: 11071207, 61071221, 10831002, 11271004; Contract grant sponsor: Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province; contract grant numbers: BK2008198, 12KJD110007.
Large Sets of Orthogonal Arrays and Multimagic Squares
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Combinatorial Designs
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 390–403, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Chen, K. and Lei, J. (2013), Large Sets of Orthogonal Arrays and Multimagic Squares. J. Combin. Designs, 21: 390–403. doi: 10.1002/jcd.21338
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 11071207, 61071221, 10831002, 11271004
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Numbers: BK2008198, 12KJD110007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!