From Squashed 6-Cycles to Steiner Triple Systems
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Combinatorial Designs
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 189–195, May 2014
How to Cite
Lindner, C. C., Meszka, M. and Rosa, A. (2014), From Squashed 6-Cycles to Steiner Triple Systems. J. Combin. Designs, 22: 189–195. doi: 10.1002/jcd.21346
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- NCN. Grant Number: 2011/01/B/ST1/04056
- NSERC. Grant Number: A7268
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!