Contract grant sponsor: Natural Science Foundation of China; Contract grant numbers: 61071221; 11271004 (J. L.); 11222113 (L. J.); Contract grant sponsor: Youth Science Foundation of China; Contract grant number: 11201114 (G. C.).
The Existence of Mixed Orthogonal Arrays with Four and Five Factors of Strength Two
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Combinatorial Designs
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 323–342, August 2014
How to Cite
Chen, G., Ji, L. and Lei, J. (2014), The Existence of Mixed Orthogonal Arrays with Four and Five Factors of Strength Two. J. Combin. Designs, 22: 323–342. doi: 10.1002/jcd.21350
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61071221, 11271004, 11222113
- Youth Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11201114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!