Anti-smooth muscle antibodies (ASMAs) and anti-cytoskeleton antibodies (ACTAs) in liver diseases: a comparison of classical indirect immunofluorescence with ELISA
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Laboratory Analysis
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 194–201, 2002
How to Cite
Zamanou, A., Tsirogianni, A., Terzoglou, C., Balafas, A., Economidou, I. and Lymberi, P. (2002), Anti-smooth muscle antibodies (ASMAs) and anti-cytoskeleton antibodies (ACTAs) in liver diseases: a comparison of classical indirect immunofluorescence with ELISA. J. Clin. Lab. Anal., 16: 194–201. doi: 10.1002/jcla.10040
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.