fibroblast growth factor
interferon-γ-inducible protein, 10 kDa
A simple, rapid, and convenient Luminex™-compatible method of tissue isolation†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Laboratory Analysis
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 278–281, 2008
How to Cite
Barclay, D., Zamora, R., Torres, A., Namas, R., Steed, D. and Vodovotz, Y. (2008), A simple, rapid, and convenient Luminex™-compatible method of tissue isolation. J. Clin. Lab. Anal., 22: 278–281. doi: 10.1002/jcla.20253
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P50-GM-53789-09, R01-HL-76157-02
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research. Grant Number: H133E070024
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Pittsburgh Lifesciences Greenhouse
- Pittsburgh Tissue Engineering Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.