These authors contributed equally to this work.
Association of Genetic Variations in X-Ray Repair Cross-Complementing Group 1 and Tourette Syndrome
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Laboratory Analysis
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 321–324, September 2012
How to Cite
Lin, W.-Y., Lee, C.-C., Liu, H.-P., Chou, I.-C., Sheu, J. J.-C., Wan, L., Lin, Y.-J., Tsai, Y. and Tsai, F.-J. (2012), Association of Genetic Variations in X-Ray Repair Cross-Complementing Group 1 and Tourette Syndrome. J. Clin. Lab. Anal., 26: 321–324. doi: 10.1002/jcla.21525
Grant sponsor: National Science Council in Taiwan; Grant numbers: NSC 97–2320-B-039–021-MY3; NSC 99–2320-B-039–024; Grant sponsor: China Medical University & Hospital; Grant numbers: CMU97-CMC-018; CMU97-CMC-003; CMU97–301; CMU97–265; CMU97–157; DMR-98–063; DMR-95–015; DMR-93–001; Grant sponsor: Taiwan Department of Health Clinical Trial and Research Center of Excellence; Grant number: DOH101-TD-B-111–004.
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2011
- National Science Council in Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 97–2320-B-039–021-MY3, NSC 99–2320-B-039–024
- China Medical University & Hospital. Grant Numbers: CMU97-CMC-018, CMU97-CMC-003, CMU97–301, CMU97–265, CMU97–157, DMR-98–063, DMR-95–015, DMR-93–001
- Taiwan Department of Health Clinical Trial and Research Center of Excellence. Grant Number: DOH101-TD-B-111–004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.