Allergen Component Specific IgE Measurement With the Immulite™ 2000 System: Diagnostic Accuracy and Intermethod Comparison
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Laboratory Analysis
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 135–141, March 2015
How to Cite
Villalta, D., Da Re, M., Conte, M., Martelli, P., Uasuf, C. G., Barrale, M., Chiusa, S. M. L. and Brusca, I. (2015), Allergen Component Specific IgE Measurement With the Immulite™ 2000 System: Diagnostic Accuracy and Intermethod Comparison. J. Clin. Lab. Anal., 29: 135–141. doi: 10.1002/jcla.21741
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.