The psychological effects of a lifestyle management course on war veterans and their spouses
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 9, pages 1119–1134, September 2002
How to Cite
Devilly, G. J. (2002), The psychological effects of a lifestyle management course on war veterans and their spouses. J. Clin. Psychol., 58: 1119–1134. doi: 10.1002/jclp.10041
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!