A cluster analysis of symptom patterns and adjustment in Vietnam combat veterans with chronic posttraumatic stress disorder
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 12, pages 1555–1571, December 2002
How to Cite
Mazzeo, S. E., Beckham, J. C., Witvliet, C. v., Feldman, M. E. and Shivy, V. A. (2002), A cluster analysis of symptom patterns and adjustment in Vietnam combat veterans with chronic posttraumatic stress disorder. J. Clin. Psychol., 58: 1555–1571. doi: 10.1002/jclp.10074
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2002
- NCI. Grant Number: P01-CA-81595
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!