Focused expressive writing as self-help for stress and trauma
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 227–235, February 2003
How to Cite
Smyth, J. and Helm, R. (2003), Focused expressive writing as self-help for stress and trauma. J. Clin. Psychol., 59: 227–235. doi: 10.1002/jclp.10144
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!