Differential item functioning in a Spanish translation of the Beck Depression Inventory
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 355–365, March 2001
How to Cite
Azocar, F., Areán, P., Miranda, J. and Muñoz, R. F. (2001), Differential item functioning in a Spanish translation of the Beck Depression Inventory. J. Clin. Psychol., 57: 355–365. doi: 10.1002/jclp.1017
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2001
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2001
- NIMH. Grant Number: MH37992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!