Dispositional and contextual perspectives on coping: Toward an integrative framework
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: Coping (Part 2—Measurement)
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 1387–1403, December 2003
How to Cite
Moos, R. H. and Holahan, C. J. (2003), Dispositional and contextual perspectives on coping: Toward an integrative framework. J. Clin. Psychol., 59: 1387–1403. doi: 10.1002/jclp.10229
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2003
- NIAAA. Grant Number: AA12718
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!