A pilot study of a yoga and meditation intervention for dementia caregiver stress
Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 677–687, June 2004
How to Cite
Waelde, L. C., Thompson, L. and Gallagher-Thompson, D. (2004), A pilot study of a yoga and meditation intervention for dementia caregiver stress. J. Clin. Psychol., 60: 677–687. doi: 10.1002/jclp.10259
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!