Underlying cognitions in the selection of lottery tickets
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 749–763, June 2001
How to Cite
Hardoon, K. K., Baboushkin, H. R., Derevensky, J. L. and Gupta, R. (2001), Underlying cognitions in the selection of lottery tickets. J. Clin. Psychol., 57: 749–763. doi: 10.1002/jclp.1047
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!