Cognitive neuroscience and the progress of psychological science: Once more with feeling (and other mental constructs)
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: In Search of a Paradigm for Clinical Psychology: Neuroscience versus Behaviorism
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 1113–1117, September 2001
How to Cite
Ilardi, S. S. and Feldman, D. (2001), Cognitive neuroscience and the progress of psychological science: Once more with feeling (and other mental constructs). J. Clin. Psychol., 57: 1113–1117. doi: 10.1002/jclp.1076
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2001
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!