Psychosocial treatments for ADHD in teens and adults: A practice-friendly review
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: ADHD in Adolescents and Adults
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 607–619, May 2005
How to Cite
Murphy, K. (2005), Psychosocial treatments for ADHD in teens and adults: A practice-friendly review. J. Clin. Psychol., 61: 607–619. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20123
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!