Reconciling the rift: Improving clinical psychology graduate training in the twenty-first century
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: Visions of Clinical Psychology Education for the Twenty-First Century
Volume 61, Issue 9, pages 1111–1114, September 2005
How to Cite
Ritschel, L. A. (2005), Reconciling the rift: Improving clinical psychology graduate training in the twenty-first century. J. Clin. Psychol., 61: 1111–1114. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20147
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!