The relative contribution of posttraumatic and acculturative stress to subjective mental health among Bosnian refugees
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 339–353, March 2006
How to Cite
Knipscheer, J. W. and Kleber, R. J. (2006), The relative contribution of posttraumatic and acculturative stress to subjective mental health among Bosnian refugees. J. Clin. Psychol., 62: 339–353. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20233
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2005
- Zorg Onderzoek Nederland (ZON/MW). Grant Number: 3225.0002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!