Stages of change as a correlate of mental health symptoms in abused, low-income African American women
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 62, Issue 12, pages 1531–1543, December 2006
How to Cite
Edwards, T. A., Houry, D., Kemball, R. S., Harp, S. E., McNutt, L.-A., Straus, H., Rhodes, K. V., Cerulli, C. and Kaslow, N. J. (2006), Stages of change as a correlate of mental health symptoms in abused, low-income African American women. J. Clin. Psychol., 62: 1531–1543. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20310
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!