Internal multiplicity in emotion-focused psychotherapy
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: Multiplicity of the Self in Psychotherapy
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 175–186, February 2007
How to Cite
Smith, K. W. and Greenberg, L. S. (2007), Internal multiplicity in emotion-focused psychotherapy. J. Clin. Psychol., 63: 175–186. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20340
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!