Psychotherapy through the phases of bipolar disorder: Evidence for general efficacy and differential effects
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: Bipolar Disorder
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 491–506, May 2007
How to Cite
Rizvi, S. and Zaretsky, A. E. (2007), Psychotherapy through the phases of bipolar disorder: Evidence for general efficacy and differential effects. J. Clin. Psychol., 63: 491–506. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20370
- Issue online: 6 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!