Barriers and facilitators of evidence-based practice perceived by behavioral science health professionals
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: Special Issue: Evidence-Based Practice in Clinical Psychology: Education and Training Issues
Volume 63, Issue 7, pages 695–705, July 2007
How to Cite
Pagoto, S. L., Spring, B., Coups, E. J., Mulvaney, S., Coutu, M.-F. and Ozakinci, G. (2007), Barriers and facilitators of evidence-based practice perceived by behavioral science health professionals. J. Clin. Psychol., 63: 695–705. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20376
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K23 HL073381
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!