Enhancing spiritual well-being among suicidal African American female survivors of intimate partner violence
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Spirituality and Psychotherapy
Volume 63, Issue 10, pages 909–924, October 2007
How to Cite
Arnette, N. C., Mascaro, N., Santana, M. C., Davis, S. and Kaslow, N. J. (2007), Enhancing spiritual well-being among suicidal African American female survivors of intimate partner violence. J. Clin. Psychol., 63: 909–924. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20403
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2007
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control. Grant Number: R49 CCR421767-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!