A preliminary study of spiritual self-schema (3-S+) therapy for reducing impulsivity in HIV-positive drug users
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Spirituality and Psychotherapy
Volume 63, Issue 10, pages 979–999, October 2007
How to Cite
Margolin, A., Schuman-Olivier, Z., Beitel, M., Arnold, R. M., Fulwiler, C. E. and Avants, S. K. (2007), A preliminary study of spiritual self-schema (3-S+) therapy for reducing impulsivity in HIV-positive drug users. J. Clin. Psychol., 63: 979–999. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20407
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2007
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: K02-DA15295, RO1-DA015600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!