A preliminary study of spiritual self-schema (3-S+) therapy for reducing impulsivity in HIV-positive drug users
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Spirituality and Psychotherapy
Volume 63, Issue 10, pages 979–999, October 2007
How to Cite
Margolin, A., Schuman-Olivier, Z., Beitel, M., Arnold, R. M., Fulwiler, C. E. and Avants, S. K. (2007), A preliminary study of spiritual self-schema (3-S+) therapy for reducing impulsivity in HIV-positive drug users. J. Clin. Psychol., 63: 979–999. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20407
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2007
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: K02-DA15295, RO1-DA015600
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!