Can assessors and therapists predict the outcome of long-term psychotherapy in borderline personality disorder?
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 667–686, June 2008
How to Cite
Spinhoven, P., Giesen-Bloo, J., van Dyck, R. and Arntz, A. (2008), Can assessors and therapists predict the outcome of long-term psychotherapy in borderline personality disorder?. J. Clin. Psychol., 64: 667–686. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20466
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2008
- Dutch Health Council. Grant Number: OG-97.002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!