This work was supported by NWO innovational research grant no. 451-03-068. I would like to thank Ellen Hamaker, Marieke Timmerman, and Jan-Henk Kamphuis for providing feedback on an earlier version of this paper.
Psychometric perspectives on diagnostic systems†
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: Special Issue: Scientific Method, Abduction, and Clinical Reasoning
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1089–1108, September 2008
How to Cite
Borsboom, D. (2008), Psychometric perspectives on diagnostic systems. J. Clin. Psychol., 64: 1089–1108. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20503
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!