This research was supported in part by National Institute of Mental Health Grant MH44042 and MH64484. We thank the participating children and their families and the dedicated independent coders: Bianca Barcan, Kasey Carr, Cassandra Cassaro, Celanie Chenet-Norfleet, Stephanie Dobbins, Bernadette Emore, Lori Hirsh, Megan Kuhn-McKearin, Tori Lodge, Melissa Marco, Jessica Mullery, and Anne Schmolze.
Therapist responsiveness to child engagement: flexibility within manual-based CBT for anxious youth†
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 7, pages 736–754, July 2009
How to Cite
Chu, B. C. and Kendall, P. C. (2009), Therapist responsiveness to child engagement: flexibility within manual-based CBT for anxious youth. J. Clin. Psychol., 65: 736–754. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20582
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!