This research was funded by a grant from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control: R49CCR421767-02 entitled “Group interventions with abused, suicidal African American women” awarded to the last author (Kaslow).
Social difficulties influence group psychotherapy adherence in abused, suicidal african american women†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 1300–1311, 12 December 2009
How to Cite
Ilardi, D. L. and Kaslow, N. J. (2009), Social difficulties influence group psychotherapy adherence in abused, suicidal african american women. J. Clin. Psychol., 65: 1300–1311. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20628
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!