This research was supported by the German Research Foundation (DFG, grant 772/2). We thank Jutta Joormann, Roman Trötschel, and Nicolas Moberly for valuable comments on earlier versions of this article.
Rumination fosters indecision in dysphoria†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 229–248, March 2010
How to Cite
van Randenborgh, A., de Jong-Meyer, R. and Hüffmeier, J. (2010), Rumination fosters indecision in dysphoria. J. Clin. Psychol., 66: 229–248. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20647
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!