The authors appreciate the financial assistance provided by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (grant numbers AI36295 and AI49720). We also thank the following people for their help on the project: Carole Howard, Patrick Holiday, Gail Schoebacher, Mary Thompson, Sandy Reyes, Samra Cheema, Gina Delucca, Blair Coleman, Kimberly Korkowski, and Laura Thomas.
Provision of social support to individuals with chronic fatigue syndrome†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 249–258, March 2010
How to Cite
Jason, L. A., Roesner, N., Porter, N., Parenti, B., Mortensen, J. and Till, L. (2010), Provision of social support to individuals with chronic fatigue syndrome. J. Clin. Psychol., 66: 249–258. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20648
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!